Teacher forum APSCE CTE-STEM 2022
APSCE CTE-STEM has a strong connection to practitioners in schools, higher education, vocational training and talent development. The teacher forum allows teaching practitioners at all educational levels to share their experiences, ideas and educational approaches with other practitioners and the research community. This event creates the unique opportunity for connecting with concepts and ideas from other countries and educational systems, while teaching or embedding computational thinking and STEM topics. The teacher forum provides enriching experiences for teachers and researchers to connect, exchange and learn about the ideas, concepts, and challenges of learning through computational thinking and STEM education.
Call for papers Teacher forum
Separate proceedings apply regarding contributions to the teacher forum. The requirements for contributions are:
- Maximum 2 pages including references.
- Mandatory usage of Teacher forum template.
- Submission date abstract: 11 March 2022.
- Submission date paper: 20 March 2022.
Preface and Aim
APSCE CTE-STEM 2022 is the sixth conference in line. It provides an International Teachers Forum which will be a platform for teaching practitioners worldwide to share and learn about innovations, ideas, practices and key challenges in teaching or applying computational thinking (CT) and computing in STEM subjects.
All teachers who are involved with teaching or applying CT and computing in STEM subjects are welcome to participate in the APSCE CTE-STEM 2022th International Teacher Forum. To encourage participants to share innovations, ideas, practices and key challenges, the submission guidelines are kept simple.
- Mandatory submission of an abstract (abstract template).
- Paper length (including references): 2 pages.
- Mandatory usage of Word file template.
- Paper Language: English.
- All abstract and paper submissions as a single PDF file.
- Please select your country/region as the track of your paper on EasyChair.
- Please submit your manuscript via EasyChair for APSCE CTE-STEM 2022 International Teacher Forum as a single PDF file without authors’ name(s), affiliation(s) and email address(es).
* For the EasyChair Manual, please download here.
- Before submitting your manuscript, please give your manuscript a final read-through to ensure it fulfills the format and paper-length required by APSCE CTE-STEM 2022 International Teachers Forum.
* Please download the following guideline and template for your reference and use: [ English ].
- After acceptance, please submit your camera-ready version via EasyChair for APSCE CTE-STEM 2022 International Teacher Forum by 30 April 2022 as a single PDF file with all authors’ name(s), affiliation(s) and email address(es) included.
Presentations and Publication
- Registration fees will be waived for K-12 teachers who will be presenting their accepted papers in Teachers’ Forum.
- Presentations will be held during the conference.
- All accepted and presented teachers' papers will be published in as ISSN-coded proceedings for online open access.
Important Dates for APSCE CTE-STEM 2022 International Teachers Forum
Mandatory Submission of Abstract: 11 MAarch 2022.
Paper Submission Due: 20 March 2022.
Notification of Paper Acceptance: 18 April 2022.
Camera-ready Paper Submission Due: 9 May 2022.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more information.
Teacher Forum Committee
- Nardie Fanchamps (Chair), Open University, the Netherlands
- Christian Glahn (Chair), Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- Ankur Singh Bist Govind ballabh pant university of agri. and tech.
- Baichang Zhong Nanjing Normal University
- Beng Keat Liew Republic Polytechnic
- Bin Haw Chang Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Chee-Kit Looi National Institute of Education
- Daren Ler National University of Singapore
- Edna Chan Singapore Polytechnic
- Estefanía Martin-Barosso Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Junfeng Yang Hangzhou Normal University
- Ki-Sang Song Korea National University of Education
- Kok Cheng Tan Republic Polytechnic
- María Zapata-Cáceres Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Oka Kurniawan Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Paul Hennissen Zuyd University of applied sciences
- Peter Seow National Institute of Education
- Pierre Gorissen Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen. iXperium / Centre of Expertise Leren met ict
- Roland Klemke Open University of the Netherlands
CTE-STEM 2022Registration website for CTE-STEM 2022
CTE-STEM 2022CTE-STEM 20220.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced