Call for papers
The 6th APSCE International Conference on Computational Thinking and STEM Education 2022 (CTE-STEM 2022) is organized by the Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education (APSCE). The sixth conference is hosted by the Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Centre for Education and Learning, TU Delft (LDE-CEL). This conference continues from the success of the previous international Computational Thinking conferences organised by the Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK) and JC@Coolthink in Hong Kong. In addition to Computational Thinking, we will be expanding the conference to invite STEM researchers and practitioners to share their findings, processes and outcomes in the context of computing education or computational thinking.
APSCE CTE-STEM 2022 will be a forum for worldwide sharing of ideas as well as dissemination of findings and outcomes on the implementation of computational thinking and STEM development. All accepted papers will be published in ISSN-coded proceedings.
Computational Thinking and STEM Education
Paper Requirements(page length including references)
- Short Paper - 3 to 4 pages
- Long Paper - 5 to 6 pages
- Submission date abstract: 11 March 2022.
- Submission date paper: 20 March 2022.
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: 18 April 2022.
- Camera-ready Paper Submission Due: 9 May 2022.
Submission and review procedure:
The abstracts are just for registration of the plan to submit a full paper and will not be peer-reviewed. The submitted full papers and teacher forum contribution will be peer-reviewed.
The abstract should not be more than 250 words max. and a template can be found here.
- Mandatory submission of an abstract (abstract template).
- Paper Language: English.
- Mandatory usage of Word file template which provides the guideline and template for your reference and use.
- All abstract and paper submissions are as a single PDF file.
- Please select your country/region as the track of your paper on EasyChair.
- Please submit your manuscript via EasyChair for CTE-STEM 2022 as a single PDF file without authors’ name(s), affiliation(s) and email address(es).
- For the EasyChair Manual, please download it here.
- Before submitting your manuscript, please give your manuscript a final read-through to ensure it fulfills the format and paper length required by APSCE CTE-STEM 2022.
- After acceptance, please submit your camera-ready version via EasyChair for APSCE CTE-STEM 2022 by 9 May 2022 as a single PDF file with all authors’ name(s), affiliation(s) and email address(es) included.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more information.
Should you need any assistance, please contact email@example.com
- Ankur Singh Bist Govind ballabh pant university of agri. and tech.
- Ann Ming Lui Hong Kong Baptist University
- Arnon Hershkovitz Tel Aviv University
- Baichang Zhong Nanjing Normal University
- Bin California State University Sacramento
- Chee-Kit Looi National Institute of Education
- Chronis Kynigos Εργαστήριο Εκπαιδευτικής Τεχνολογίας, Πανεπιστήμιο Αθηνών
- David Weintrop University of Maryland
- David Zeigler California State Unviersity, Sacramento
- Efthimia Aivaloglou University of Leiden
- Evan Patton Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Faron Moller Swansea University
- Florence Sullivan UMass, Amherst
- Fredrik Heintz Linköping University
- Giora Alexandron Weizmann Institute of Science
- Gregorio Robles Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Guang Chen Beijing Normal University
- Gwo-Jen Hwang National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Heinz Ulrich Hoppe University Duisburg-Essen / RIAS Institute Duisburg
- Hillary Swanson Utah State University
- Hui-Chun Hung National Central University
- Hüseyin Özçınar PAU
- Hyo-jeong So Ewha Womans University
- Ibrahim H. Yeter Nanyang Technological University
- Irwin Kuo-Chin King The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Ivica Boticki FER UNIZG
- James H. Davenport University of Bath
- Jan Vahrenhold Department of Computer Science, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
- Jinbao Zhang Beijing Normal University
- Johan Jeuring Utrecht University
- Jon Mason Charles Darwin University
- Joshua Ho The University of Hong Kong
- Ju-Ling Shih National Central University
- Junfeng Yang Hangzhou Normal University
- Junjie Shang Peking University
- Ki-Sang Song Korea National University of Education
- Lakshmi Dhandabani Adithya Institute of Technology
- Lanqin Zheng Beijing Normal University
- Li-Chieh Chang National Central University
- Linda Wai-Ying Kwok The Education Univeristy of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Marc Jansen University of Applied Sciences Ruhr West
- Marcos Román-González UNED
- Marcus Specht Delft University of Technology
- Maria Marcelino University of Coimbra
- Mi Song Kim Western University
- Ming Lai The Education University of Hong Kong
- Ming-Puu Chen National Taiwan Normal University
- Morris Siu-Yung Jong The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Nardie Fanchamps Open University The Netherlands
- Niels Pinkwart Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Nuno Otero Linnæus University
- Roland Klemke Open University of the Netherlands
- Sabiha Yeni Leiden University
- Samuel Chi-Cheng Chang National Taiwan Normal University
- Shao-Chen Chang National Taiwan Normal University, NTNU
- Shu-Hsien Huang National Chin-Yi University of Technology
- Sridhar Iyer IIT Bombay
- Sungwan Han Gyeong-in National University of Education
- Teresa Cerratto-Pargman Stockholm University
- Tosti H. C. Chiang National Taiwan Normal University
- Valentina Dagiene, Vilnius university Institute of Mathematics
- Vijay Raisinghani NMIMS
- Wei Cheng Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Xiaoling Zhang Delft University of Technology
- Xu Li University of Arizona South
- Ying Hwa Kee Nanyang Technological University
- Ying-Tien Wu National Central University, Taiwan
- Yogendra Pal NIIT University
- Yuen-Tak Yu City University of Hong Kong
CTE-STEM 2022Registration website for CTE-STEM 2022
CTE-STEM 2022CTE-STEM 20220.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced